Back of the North Wind

Discussions of theology, philosophy, religion and life inspired by the writings of George MacDonald (and perhaps others such as CS Lewis) posted by "recovering fundamentalists".

My Photo
Name:
Location: California, United States

I am a "recovering fundamentalist". The trick is to figure out how not to throw out the Baby with the bathwater. I learn through dialogue, and so invite commentary on my posts to Back of the North Wind.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Welcome, BHT Folks

Well, I seem to be a landing place for folks from Boar's Head Tavern who have been having some sort of dispute with one James White, and also a pseodonymous commenter on this blog.

All I can say is "Welcome", and have a good look around. The BHT folks claim CS Lewis as their patron saint, which probably means we have a lot in common, given that George MacDonald is the patron saint of this blog.